A leading healthcare industry is looking to fill the vacant position of an HR Operations Manager
Responsible for leading and monitoring the day to day activities of HR operations across the organisation.
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Relevant Certification – CIPM, HRCI, SHRM or CIPD.
3. Minimum of 6 years work experience in Human Resources.
4. Minimum of 2 years experience in Management (e.g Manager, Supervisor, Lead) of HR Operations with demonstrated success.
5. Strong HR Technology background (HRIS, ATS, etc)
6. Extensive expertise related to compliance and employment law.
7. Strong track record of project Management and process improvement.
8. Successful history of leveraging technology to improve and find efficiencies.
9. Strong computing skills including MS office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
10. Excellent Oral communication and organisational skills.
11. Strong problem solving skills and ability to react quickly to resolve problems.
12. Strong analytical skills
13. Attention to detail a must.
Remuneration & Benefits:
Mode of Application:
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their Cv to:
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating role applied for as the subject of the mail.
Offer Ends: 22nd May, 2017