A reputable company seeks to fill the vacant position of an Account Officer
He must have a university degree in Accounting(BSc Accounting) and ACA/ACCA qualification will be an added advantage.
– He must have a minimum of 3years experience in accounting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Preparation of trial balance, profit & loss and balance sheet.
-Review of financial information to ensure accuracy.
– Preparation of training materials – Adhoc accounting tasks.
– Excellent managerial skills
– Ability to co-ordinate a complex high volume transaction and multi- locations business environment.
– Ability to prioritize workload and work on tight deadlines.
– Strong strategic thinker
– Self-starter and ability to take initiatives
Interview Date/ Time:
26th April, 2017/8:00 prompt.
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their CVs to: Lshrofficer@yahoo.com
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Offer Ends: 25th April, 2017.