A Financial Technology company located in Abuja with Strength in e-transactions and e-payments systems. We offer advanced, Secure, integrated and cost effective electronic payment processing solutions and service to Banks and non-Bank clients in the worldwide market place.
This position will report directly to the MD. He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical/sales experience in the GENCOs and/or DISCOs and TELCO’s. He/she must possess a Project management and/or entrepreneurial and business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability.
He / She will manage the business relationship with Kallak Power & AEDC – For AEDC electricity vending (Prepaid), Adroit Meters & JED – For JED electricity vending (Prepaid and Postpaid) and MTN for Airtime/data vending; Converting/ Onboarding of KAEDC/KEDC/YEDC/IBEDC/AIRTIME AGENTS/Sub TP’s; Managing the entire vending transactions on all the platforms (Web, Kiosk, POS and Agents).
Key responsibilities will include:
• Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
• Representing the company in all meetings – Planned and/or impromptu
• Prepare Business Plan and Market Awareness Strategy for electricity vending market penetration in all the coverage states
• Establish, develop and maintain relationships with agents, clients, partners and affiliates
• Build/update/maintain agent base, keeping current agent up-to-date and engaging new clients on an on-going basis
• Ensure adequate contractual documentation with Kallak/AEDC, Adroit/JED etc. and renewal in the case where needed
• Resolve all issues concerning vending e.g. (Debit with no token generated, double debits, generation of token with lesser worth of amount vended etc.)
• Direct contact with potential agents, and business partners in order to identify both sales and partnering opportunities
• Marketing, advertising and promotion planning
• Onboarding of Agents, Airtime agents, Sub Trade Partners
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Collation of reports from the Business Development Officers and represent it to the MD
• Guide other team members to improve customer acquisition and retention
• Develop, manage, motivate and retain creativity among team members
• Collate business reports from all the team members with relevant data to enable your group head and top executive management make informed decisions on whether or not to pursue a business project
• Additional duties are/or will be performed as assigned to the individual holding this position as decided by group head and executive management.
CANDIDATE PROFILE AND QUALIFICATION
• B.Sc/ B.Eng /HND (Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing and or other related disciplines)
• Must be between ages of 30 – 35
• Must possess a Strong team spirit and ability to relate to other cultures, values and norms.
• Must have contacts in the power generation, distribution company, Telecom companies
• Must possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience in strategic sales/marketing and business development with managerial/leadership skills
• Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
• Integrity and transparent honesty.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and target oriented.
• Ready to Travel
• Multi-tasking capabilities
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position as the subject of the email.
Offer Ends: 9th April,2017