An oil & gas exploration & production company is in need of a Human Resources Generalist.
- Professional certification in Human Resources (i.e. SPHRi, GPHRi, CIPM etc.)
- Masters degree in Human Resource Management will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years in HR.
- Minimum of 3 years in a senior roles in HR.
- Previous experience in all areas of HR (i.e. Recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, Training & Development, Employee Relations, HR Admin & Strategy etc.
- Previous experience in the oil and sector industry will be a major advantage.
- Previous experience in payroll and benefit administration.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs and applications to Kachi.firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer Ends: 7th April, 2017