Industry: Oil & Gas
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports to: General Manager, Supply Chain Management
1. Source, pre-qualify, select and recommend credible suppliers for various operations.
2. Source for rig and other equipment and services that will be needed for offshore operations.
3. Ensure timely preparation of Invitation to Tender for the offshore project.
Key Responsibilities include:
1. Implement sourcing plans with the goal of assuring specified quality, required delivery times and minimizing the total cost of the products and services.
2. Document performance to action plans and timelines for assigned sourcing projects
3. Conduct request for information/quotation/proposal (RFI/Q/P) and bidding processes, minimizing risk and maximizing value in terms of quality, delivery and cost.
4. Evaluate current and prospective suppliers through supplier reviews, site visits and audits, in coordination with SHES and Technical departments, to assure supply capabilities, on-time delivery, quality and service.
5. Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers in order to meet specified quality, delivery and cost objectives.
6. Execute contract negotiation and development in coordination with
7. Supply Chain Manager and Contract team.
8. Select a high-performance supply base.
9. Effectively communicate with and maintain the highest degree of relations between the Company and all levels of supplier personnel.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Accounting or another Business Management field
2. Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in the fields of Supply chain,
3. Engineering or Accounting, Field experience is an added advantage.
4. At least 10 – 15 years of work experience in Procurement and Sourcing functions in offshore exploration and production operations.
Mode of Application:
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their Cv to:
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating role applied for as the subject of the mail.
Offer Ends: 14th April,2017