• Develop integrated purchasing strategies that support organizational strategies.
• Ensure the organization secures best deals.
• Evaluate prospective suppliers and act as primary contact with suppliers before signing them up to ensure they meet company’s standard.
• Maintaining and reviewing records of purchased goods, including their cost, deliveries and inventories.
• Manage procurement process and supply base efficiently and effectively.
• Establish metrics to assess factors such as quality, cost and delivery performance of suppliers.
• Management of vehicle quality and specification standards as per operations requirement.
• Utilize and request reports on a weekly/monthly basis to assist with understanding events and trends affecting the efficiency of the fleet
• Management of SLAs with reference to supplier management, pricing and compliance.
Ideal candidate should be a graduate and must have at least 5 years working experience in Procurement/Fleet Management.
Knowledge about safety.
Relevant professional certificate is an advantage.
Salary range: 250k-300k
Location: Lagos Mainland
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer Ends: 1st April, 2017