A growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa urgently needs a senior field market research analyst
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- 5 years active work experience in Market Research Analysis (particularly in FMCG).
- Proven market research analysis experience.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc).
- BS degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs and cover letter to email@example.com.
Offer Ends: 31st March, 2017