Mattans is an accountancy practice providing a range of accounting services to businesses and individuals. As part of growth, Mattans is now seeking to outsource some of its work and as such provide employment opportunity for the right candidate.
This is a business support role required to assist with continued growth of the business.
He will be required to provide support to the business manager in completing routine accounting tasks.
The tasks will be scheduled by the business manager remotely using cloud and online tools.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and delivering on work load.
He will be working from offices in Ibadan and will be required to perform all work on site.
He must have a university degree in Accounting(BSc Accounting) and ACA/ACCA qualified (part or full)
– He must have a minimum of 2years experience in accounting.
– Experience using an accounting software required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Coding and categorizing of business income and expense.
– Preparation of trial balance, profit & loss and balance sheet.
-Review of financial information to ensure accuracy.
– Preparation of training materials – Adhoc accounting tasks.
Tools / Skills:
– QuickBooks Desktop and Online
– Advanced Excel (Macros, vlookups, pivot tables, e.t.c)
– Intermediate use of Microsoft Access
– Good use of Word and Powerpoint
There will be 3 stages of interview as follows:
1) Skype / Whatsapp interview.
2) A supervised online test.
3) Face to face interview.
50 – 70k Per Month.
Ibadan, Oyo State
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their two page CVs and one page Cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org with the cover letter highlighting candidate’s skills and experiences.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Offer Ends: 31st March, 2017.