A Digital Advertising Company is looking for talented Advertising Sales Professionals to fill the position of an experienced Sales & Account Manager.
The candidate will have full responsibility for introducing and selling a new mobile advertising medium for the assigned region. As an experienced Sales & Account Manager you will be able to demonstrate your deep knowledge of the Nigerian Ad industry. Your vision and network will ensure that our clients solution achieves top-of-mind positions amongst media agencies, creative agencies and brands within the shortest possible time.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Developing excellent relationships with Media Agency and Corporate stakeholders
• Set up, manage and improve relationships with Assigned Media Buying Houses and advertising agencies in Nigeria.
• Mapping the advertising landscape
• Persuade clients to allocate advertising budget to a new innovative media channel
• Conducting onsite client presentations
• Design a winning account strategy
• Achieving top line and profitability targets
• Managing receivables
• Tracking and analyzing campaign performances
• Ensure that Campaigns meet Clients set objectives and advice accordingly.
• Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends Produce business performance reports on a regular basis.
• Engage with internal teams responsible for pricing, ad trafficking and ad operations
• Train customers on platform
• The ideal candidate must have a minimum 3 years in an advertising sales role (preferably at an Ad Network but minimum at a leading Publisher or Media Agency)
• He must be devout believer in Mobile and Digital advertising
• He must have personal relationships with the leading Media Agencies
• He must have access to budget owners of the top 50 corporate advertisers and brands.
• He must be able to change established mindsets and perceptions
• He must have held supervisory role in the financial sector.
• Excellent presentation, negotiation and closing skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• An excellent achiever
• High level of commitment to duty, and discipline.
• Comfortable in start-up phases
• Unquestionable level of integrity.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs and applications to email@example.com.
Please state the subject of the email as “SALEACCT MNGR”
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Offer Ends: 27th March, 2017