We are a fast-growing online shopping mall with presence in several African countries. We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager for Nigeria.
The Marketing Manager will drive company sales through effective digital, social media and offline marketing strategies. Develop and grow channels for reaching consumers.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Come up with MKT strategy based on Company’s business target in 2017;
• Create viable plan to increase APP download within budget;
• Lead content team to effectively produce viral contents and take advantage of Nigeria content platform to build wide awareness of our brand;
• Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
• Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
• Analyse marketing initiatives – Responsible for metrics and measuring ROI
• Community Building: Research and identify Communities, Sub-Groups from various touch points (Music, Football, Comedy, Celebrity etc.) and develop how the organization can leverage these partnerships
• Set up Affiliate Program in Nigeria and nurtures competitive edges
• 5 years of experience in a similar position
• Work experience in an e-commerce setting is preferable
• Experience in successful APP promotion is an advantage
• Strong sense of viral content is preferable
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Very strong personality and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A good team player
• High level of commitment to duty, and discipline.
• Demonstrable ability to put customer interests first
• Strong focus on impact
• Unquestionable level of integrity.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer Ends: 27th March, 2017